Sunday, September 8, 2013

Egg Protein Treatment

THIS TREAMENT IS FOR NATURAL && RELAXED HAIR!!!


What's up, everyone!!! It's Lady Q here to tell you a few techniques to grow HEALTHY && STRONG hair. A great way to have healthy hair is to do the "Egg Protein Treatment" once a month. This treatment may sound a little strange, and it is not the best smell in the world; but it is very good to the hair. This treatment will increase the length of your hair; it helps with dry and damaged. Some people use different ingredience, but I will give the substitutes and reasons of why I use what I use.

WHAT DO LADY Q USE?????? Welllllllll I use.......

  1. 2 eggs (Yolk only)

  2. 2 tablespoons of  Sour Cream

  3. 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I call it "Praying Oil" lol)

  4. 2 teaspoon of pure honey

I will mix everything together with a FORK, section my hair in four parts, and put the treatment in my hair. MAKE SURE YOU GET THOSE ENDS!!!!! I let this treatment sit in for 45 minutes.

WHY DO LADY Q USE WHAT SHE USE??????


Well I use 2 eggs because I have a large head and thick hair. Egg is the best source of protein for hair. The yolk of an egg have a lot of fat and protein, which is very moisturizing. The white of an egg have enzymes that eats bacteria, which is good for the scalp and dandruff. I use the white "once in a blue moon", because the white will COOK in your hair when you wash it; It will look like white lint Llike particles.

 

 
 


I used sour cream this time, but you can also use plain yogurt. The lactic acid in these dairy products gently cleanses your hair, its a deep conditioning treatment.



I use 'praying oil" because it moisturize my hair, eliminate dandruff, and helps improve strength; you can also use this as a deep conditioner.you can also use mayonnaise, avocado oil, castor oil, coconut oil, rosemary oil, safflower oil, or sweet almond oil. This link will tell you what each oil is best for; http://www.curlynikki.com/2011/05/7-fabulous-natural-oils-for-natural.html



I use PURE honey (it might say natural or raw) because it gives my hair a nice shine.


I put a shower cap or grocery bag on my head until my 45 minutes are up.


After it had been in my hair for 45 minutes; I rinse it out my hair and wash my hair normally and did bantu knots (which is another blog topic). USE LUKE WARM WATER AT FIRST TO PREVENT WHITE PARTICLES IN YOUR HAIR.

 

FINAL LOOK!!!!!!

 
 
 




 
 

 

I don't do the video thing yet, but to watch how its done you can look it up on youtube, thank you for your time=)

1 comment:

  1. ATTENTION FOLKS!!!! I was asked if adding vitamin E oil to this treatment will help people with thin hair.

    My response:
    I'm not sure if it will help with making your hair thicker or thinner. Research shows that it will help with growth, prevent split ends, prevent hair loss, && help heal heat damaged hair. BUT, you wouldn't have to add vitamin e oil because an egg is rich of it.

    If you have any questions, you can comment on the blog or email me at qualynnmcdowell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete