Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Introduction of Q=)

Hello, my fellow bloggers. My name is Qualynn, but you can call me Q or Lynn. I am 19 years old (will be 20 in 7 more days on Sept. 11) Virgo Babyyyyyyy Alllllll Dayyyyyy Everydayyyyyy hahahahahaha=) I am most definitely a girly girl; I love to wear cute things, go shopping, go to the beach, I sing, I dance, and I love spending time with family. I am currently taking up college transfer at my local community college, I will be transferring to UNC of Pembroke to get my bachelor's degree in Nursing. I am currently in a relationship with my love Antiwan and we have a handsome AMAZING 1 year old son together T.A=). This little guy changed my world, and made me a better person. This first blog is to introduce myself, give you all a hint of my crazy awesome personality, and most importantly to talk about my...................................NATURAL HAIR!!!!!!!! I have been natural for 2 years and I have learned a lot about my kinks. I will try to post at least twice a week, don't be afraid to ask me any questions. If you enjoy my blogs, don't be selfish and not tell a friend. Thank you for you time, and I hope you all will enjoy this blog. LATER=)

No comments:

Post a Comment