Monday, September 16, 2013

Lady Q's Natural Hair Idols!!!!!!

What's up everyone!!! I know I am behind with updating my blog; but this past week && a half I been so busy with school work && then on top of that it was my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! #VirgoBaby #911. ANYWAYS, back to the subject; Lady Q is here to tell you who she looks up to in the natural hair industry=) I have learned so much from these three ladies and they are VERY good at what they do. I recommend these ladies (&& myself of course!) to anyone on their natural hair journey. I will be given YouTube, YouTube Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and also my virtual information!!!

Before I introduce my idols, I want to display 7 well-known women with beautiful natural hair!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracee Ellis Ross

 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kimberly Elise

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jill Scott

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Janelle Monae

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Erykah Badu

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dutchess
(Dreadhead) I may advance to that, You never know=)

 Lady Q's Idols!!!

***First I will talk about 2 ladies that comes as a package...the GLAM TWINZ!!!

Their names are Kelsey and Kendra Murrell. I been following these young ladies the longest, my sister got me hooked on them. Their hair is EXTREMELY beautiful; && their information is very accurate and will help you succeed with long, healthy hair!!! They also do make-up tutorials and face cleansing tutorials. They both have a Instagram, Facebook, Twitter; they share the YouTube Tutorials and YouTube.


Their Instagram and Twitter names are GlamtwinKels1&& GlamtwinKen2

On YouTube, you can type in GlamTwinz334 (make sure you put a "z" instead of a "s")
Their YouTube TV (BLOG) link http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamTwinzTV



    












 
 



***My next idol is Mz.Tammy!!! 


Tammy hair is so beautiful and she know how to rock her hair. I just recently started following her about 2 months ago. I found out about her through Instagram.
She have some wonderful ways in showing how to style your hair and she have some awesome hair tutorials.

I'm not sure if she have a Facebook or Twitter, but her Instagram name is MZ_TAMMY (make sure you put a "z" instead of "s")

 

On YouTube, you can type in SupaNaturalTammy Her YouTube link http://www.youtube.com/user/SupaNaturalTammy

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Few chunky twist on her OLD dry "wash and go" hair style. She used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie=)
 

 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Blowout during the summer!!!
 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Faux Bun!!! 
 
 

 

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Professional Twist Up-Do!!!! Nice Right?!?!?!?!
 

You can look these ladies up, I don't mind sharing information. I am also a great source when it comes down to natural hair so you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and add me on Facebook.

My Instagram and Twitter name is Fabulous_LadyQ

                                                   

 

My FaceBook link is https://www.facebook.com/qualynn.mcdowell

 


 

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Curly Hair Method

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bantu Knots!!!

I hope this information help, you all have a GREAT day!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment