Friday, October 4, 2013

My "Blah Blah" day

What's up, everybody!!!!! Today have been a lazy day; I woke up at 8:03 and guess what time my class starts?!?!?!?! 8 O'CLOCK!!!!! Thank God this was my first day of missing my class. I woke up and I was like "What am I going to wear? What am I going to do with my hair?". I had to rush and put something together but some how on my lazy days I always put things together that others like. So, this will be a short detailed blog about my hair, outfit and accessories. Hope you all enjoy=)

A long sleeve red shirt, it's a simple shirt that you can get at a cheap price. I brought mine from wally world (Wal-Mart). I rolled up my sleeves to give it a bit of some style.


I added a old jean vest over my shirt, I pressed my pockets up with the iron to give it some "edge" look. I'm not sure where I got it from but it was probably from the thrift store (Yes, I go thrift store shopping)


I wore pinstriped "Hammer-Time" pants (one of my favorite pair of pants). I love the style of these pants because they are baggy in the pants and crouch area. The material of these pants are awesome too, which is 95% polyester and 5% spandex.


My footwear is my black combat boots that I love dearly. I folded them down because I felt like them being up would take away from my outfits.


My accessories were some red pearl-like studs, a black zigzag industrial bar, my geek glasses, and a pinstripe headband/bow.





My hair is braided on the sides into a frohawk, but I have BIG, HUGE hair. When I don't pin it up with bobby pins, you can't see my braids. I took bobby pins and pin the front of my hair up and put my pinstripe headband/bow on.




My completed look on a "Blah Blah" day=)



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM && TWITTER
@Fabulous_LadyQ



No comments:

Post a Comment