Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thank You, Baby Sis=)

WHATS UP!!!!! First, I will like to thank you for actually showing interest in my blogs. This is new for me and I enjoy sharing helpful details to all for natural hair. I encourage every african american, african, or any others with that coarse texture hair TO GO NATURAL!!!!!

 

Today I will be displaying some of my little sister skills on braiding my hair. She is in high school and she is taking cosmetology classes, so she uses my head as a "dummy" hahahahahaha=) If my hair was still relaxed, I wouldn't let her play in my hair because I wasn't comfortable with people playing in my hair because the chemicals weaken my hair and I didn't want my hair to fall out. (Don't get it twisted, I had long beautiful hair; it was just relaxed). Now that i'm #TeamNatural, I felt comfortable with her braiding my hair into styles. My sis braided my hair into 3 different styles!!!



Style #1 FRO-HAWK=)


Day 1






 








 














Day 2


















Day 3


 




















Day 4


 



















Day 5


 
 

Day 6 (I put it in a pony tail)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Style #2 Braid Up-DO pin=)

Before she did my hair this time, I washed my hair and I blowed dried my hair. This was the first time my hair had ANY heat put to it since February (THAT'S 8 MONTHS!!!!!) I don't think my hair adjusted to it well; because when she braided my hair, it had a "frizzy" look. I will be going back to my air dries=)

Washed and after I blowed dried my hair.

 

 


 


 

Day 1 (If you look closely at the braids, you can see the frizziness; but I was still fly=)

 

 

 Day 2 -I wore a hat the next day to school because I ony had one class (I decided to use rollers in the top of my head so that I get a Janelle Monae bun in the top of my head)


 
 

 
 
 

WELL YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS, IT WAS AN..........

 
 
 
 

 

Sooooooooooooooooooo nowwww I had my sis to do an emergency hair do, because I did not like how it turned out.

 

Style #3 Braided up on one side and twist out on the other side=) She damped my hair with a spray bottle to avoid the "frizzy" look this time!!!

 

After she finished

 


  

The next day=)

 


 
 

I CURRENTLY HAVE THIS HAIR-DO IN MY HEAD=)

 

Shout Out to my baby sis NandaPooh

Her facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/ananda.baldwin and her IG name is @miami_cutiee (with 2 "e"s)

 


My facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/#!/qualynn.mcdowell and my IG/Twitter name is @fabulous_ladyq

 

 

Hope I was able to give you some good ideas, and remember LADY Q LOVES YOU=)



No comments:

Post a Comment