Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Twist-Out Transaction

What's up everyone!!! It's Lady Q here to talk about my FAVORITE natural hair style. It's easy, quick, and I can help you learn how to manage it for approximately 2 weeks!!! I wore my Twist out for 12 days (I could have went longer). I twisted my hair on September 10th (the night before my birthday) so I can look cute, which is September 11th (All Virgos and September babies Stand Up!!! =) I ended my twist-out transaction on September 21st.

LET'S GET STARTED WITH DETAILS.


Night of doing my twist-out 9/10/13=)


 

My 20th Birthday 9/11/13 !!!!!!!!!! (I took my twist out and pinned my hair on the side with bobby pins)


 

Retwisted my hair that night!!!



 

Wore my Twist with some stylish shades and beautiful BIG earrings 9/12/13=)




 

This is my chill day 9/13/12!!!

 
 
 

This was also a chill day (I look rough lol) Pinned on the side with a bobby pin 9/14/12=)

 

 

Church day 9/15/12 Pinned on the side with a bobby pin and I rocked it with BIG dangling earrings=)





Put a scarf on and rocked my twist to the side with my Geek glasses 9/16/13=)




 

Took my twist out 9/17/13=) (I took so many pics this day so I had to do a little mini slide show!!!



 

Re-twisted my hair in BIG, CHUNKY twist and put moisturizer on my hair. Sometimes I might spray oil sheen on my hair the next day (every night from then on)



 

Second day of my twist-out 9/18/13!!!



 

Third day of my twist out 9/19/13=)



 

Fourth day of my twist out 9/20/13=)




 

Fifth and Final day of my twist out 9/21/13

(Would have wore it longer, but I partied hard that night and didn't retwisted my hair before I went to bed=(


 

Hope this blog can teach you how to maintain a twist out. Once you get used to doing twist outs in your hair, the timing of you doing it will minimize. It used to take me about 45 minutes to twist my hair, but I became such a pro at it and it only takes me 15 to 20 mins!!!

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not in the correct order but I still love this pic=)

 

HAVE A GOOD DAY=)

No comments:

Post a Comment